2021 SUMMER BALL
Registration begins March 24th and ends May 19, 2021.
All registrations must be to City Hall by 4:30pm May 19, 2021 -No Exceptions
Our six week summer ball program will begin Monday June 7th - Friday July 23rd, 2021. 3&4 will play Mondays, 5&6 will play Tuesdays, 7-9 will play Thursdays, 10-13 will play Thursdays, and adults will play Fridays.
Adjustments to the game schedule may be made due to rain and/or COVID-19.
All players need to complete the registration form and submit the $42.50 registration fee to Rogersville City Hall located at 211 E. Center St, Rogersville, MO 65742. Please mail forms to P.O. Box 19, Rogersville, MO 65742. Make all payments to City of Rogersville. Volunteer coaches pay $20. Fee includes player & coach shirts. Please fill out coach registration form & player registration form for child league.
Adult team registrations are available at $350 per team with a minimum of 10 players & a maximum of 14.
For questions, please contact Kory Stucki at 417-988-0810.
Click Below for Downloadable Registration Forms to Print
City of Rogersville
211 East Center St. Rogersville, Mo 65742
Phone: 417-753-2884 / Fax: 417-753-2846
May 4, 2021
To: Interested concrete and excavation contractor
From: Glenda Stegner, City Clerk
RE: Request for Proposals
Sealed proposals will be received by the City Administrator of the City of Rogersville, Missouri at the City Hall, until 12:00 pm local time on June 4th, 2021 for a concrete and excavation contractor to construct City Park improvements. At said place and time and promptly thereafter, all proposals that have been duly received will be publicly opened and read aloud. Proposals received after the time and date set for opening will be returned unopened.
The City of Rogersville, a fourth-class city operating under the ‘City Administrator’ plan of government will be choosing a vendor through the process of negotiations below:
- Appropriate references
- Expertise related to the City’s specifications
- Cost of excavation, mulch, barrier, and concrete work
- Rock Infiltration pit installation
Prevailing wage rates as determined by the Division of Labor Standards of Missouri shall be determined if necessary, by bidder. Department of Labor requires prevailing wage on all bids $75,000 and greater.
Bidders are informed that pursuant to Section 285.530 RSMO, as a condition of the award of any contract in excess of five thousand dollars ($5,000.00), the bidder shall, by sworn affidavit and provision of documentation, affirm its enrollment and participation in a federal work authorization program with respect to the employees working in connection to the contracted services. Bidders shall also sign an affidavit affirming that is does not knowingly employ any person who is an unauthorized alien in connection to the contracted services.
Bidders are informed that the Project is subject to the requirements of Section 292.675, RSMO, which requires all contractors and subcontractors doing work on the Project to provide, and require its on-site employees to complete, a ten (10) hour course in construction safety and health approved by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (“OSHA”) or a similar program provided by the Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations which is at least as stringent as an approved OSHA program. The training must be completed within sixty (60) days of the date work on the Project commences. On-site employees found on the worksite without documentation of the required training shall have twenty (20) days to produce such documentation.
City of Rogersville
Request for concrete and excavation contractor
Specifications pertaining to the City’s needs are listed below as the criteria that will be used in evaluating the qualifications of firms submitting proposals.
Services to be provided:
- Excavation of playground area for concrete sidewalk, mulch with weed barrier within sidewalk area, and concrete stem wall around current concrete pad with playground system.
- Excavation depth of 8 inches for a depth of mulch of 8 inches.
- Removal of spoils from the excavation
- Construction of approximately 5215 sq ft wide sidewalk and 144 linear feet of stem (barrier curb) wall based on engineered illustration.
- Sidewalk to be constructed at ground level in all areas. Any areas where this cannot be achieved must be approved for fill material by the City of Rogersville.
- Rock Infiltration Pit – To prevent entrapment of rainwater within the mulched limits of the walking trail, three rock infiltration pits shall be installed on the downslope side of and immediately adjacent to the trail. A 4” diameter PVC pipe shall extend from the inside of the mulch across the walking trail into the rock infiltration pit. The rock infiltration pits shall consist of a 6-foot wide x 6-foot long x 5-foot deep excavation. The excavation shall be lined with a landscape fabric and then filled with 1” – 2” diameter rock to no more that within 6” of the top of the pit/excavation. Install filter fabric on top of the rock and then fill the remaining 6” of depth of the pit with soil. The entrance to the 4” PVC drain pipe shall be protected with a minimum ¼” mesh corrosion resistant screen.
- One year warranty from date of acceptance
The qualifications of firms submitting sealed proposals will be reviewed and by the Board of Alderman on June7th, 2021. The vendor will be chosen on basis of best qualified, not necessarily lowest proposal.
Information to be submitted with Proposals:
- Names and numbers of contacts of business agencies you have worked with.
- Location of office providing services.
- Ability to accept 30-day invoicing terms with the City Clerk.
The City of Rogersville reserves the right to reject any and all proposals submitted or to request additional information. Proposals should be submitted and will be accepted through June 4th, 2021 until 12:00pm at City Hall on 211 E Center Street in Rogersville.
Questions or comments may be addressed to the City Clerk, Glenda Stegner at 417-753-2884, extension 300 or Chad Bybee at 417-753-2884 extension 313.
Evaluation of concrete and excavation contractors (to be completed by the Board of Alderman):
- Fees (0-40)
Appropriateness of fee structure (0-30)
30 day term for payment (0-10)
- Customer Service / References (0-40)
- Quality of product (0-20)
Proposal meets desired project (0-20)
Total points available: 100
Total points received: _ _______
Director of Parks and Recreation: Kory Stucki 417-988-0810
City Park Sponsorship Opportunities:
Sports T-shirts: $100 per spot (maximum of 2 spots on all Fall/Spring Soccer and Baseball/Softball/T-ball).
Banners at the Park: $150 for 1 year/$375 for 3 years. Banners are displayed on the ball field fencing from mid March to the end of October.
Contact Kory Stucki 417-988-0810